Top 5 Quick Tips for Saving Energy at the Window
Top 5 Quick Tips for
Saving Energy at the Window
- Ensure your windows and doors are properly weather-stripped.
- Caulk around basement and storm windows.
- When heating or cooling, keep windows locked.
- Open your window coverings during sunny winter days to catch free solar heat then close them at night to keep that heat in.
- Close your window coverings during summer days to keep the heat out.
Plantation Shutter, Blinds or Shades – Blinds Galore and More is here to help you with all of your Window Treatments!
We service North Port, Port Charlotte, Englewood, Venice, Punta Gorda, Boca Grande and Rotonda.