Everyone is looking to save energy these days.
Here is a great article from Hunter Douglas with some great tips to help save energy!
Top 5 Quick Tips for
Saving Energy at the Window
- Ensure your windows and doors are properly weather-stripped.
- Caulk around basement and storm windows.
- When heating or cooling, keep windows locked.
- Open your window coverings during sunny winter days to catch free solar heat then close them at night to keep that heat in.
- Close your window coverings during summer days to keep the heat out.
Check back often for more Tips!